skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Bushel and a Peck
I love you, a bushel and a peck, a bushel and a peck, and a hug around the neck!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Day 39: lovin the start of patio season with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(46)
►
April
(6)
▼
March
(24)
Day 39: lovin the start of patio season with you.
Day 38: I don't love when my hunny bunny is sick. ...
Day 37: I love when you make me dinner and even cl...
Day 36: I love doing wedding weekends with you... ...
Day 35: I love when you bring munchies at the salo...
Day 34: I love snuggling.
Day 33: I love sneaking up on you in the grocery s...
Day 32: I really don't love you being in Vegas wit...
Day 31: I love 4 year anniversaries observed!
Day 30: I love singing in the shower super loud so...
Day 29: I love getting to talk on the phone with y...
Day 28: I just love you.
Day 27: I love hearing your voice on the phone whe...
Day 26: I love you and SUPER miss you when you're ...
Day 25: I love special fun nights with my sweetie,...
Day 24: I love doing American idol auditions with ...
Day 23: I love yummy spaghetti pies from my yummy ...
Day 22: I love messing with your back... Even thou...
Day 21: I love going to movies in jammie pants! Ev...
Day 20: I love riding around in new cars with you ...
Day 19: I guess I like watching "our shows" together.
Day 18: I love us getting tight little abs and boo...
Day 17: b dubs. No explanation needed!!!
Day 16: I love your fuzzy little soft white ears! ...
►
February
(16)
About Me
ALTLB
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment