skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Bushel and a Peck
I love you, a bushel and a peck, a bushel and a peck, and a hug around the neck!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Day 11: I love giving sprinkler and snapping turtle kissies to you!!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(46)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(24)
▼
February
(16)
Day 15: I love Sunday afternoon brunch with you! I...
Day14: I love yummy steak dinners with you!!
Day 13: I love how good you are at Mario. ;)
Day 12: I love cuddling up next to my little cuddl...
Day 11: I love giving sprinkler and snapping turtl...
Day 10: I love the way you say good morning.
Day 9: I love you because you tell me I look 25!! ...
Day 8: I love you because you are so sweet for hel...
Day 7: I love you because you care about me! Love,...
Day 6: I love you because now that I am such a ski...
Day 5: I love you because you are soo sweet to me!...
Day 4: I love you because you are such a hard work...
Day 3 1/2: I love you because I entire boxes of ch...
Even though it's not quite day 3, I thought I woul...
I love you because you shaved your mustache, and y...
Happy Valentine's Day
About Me
ALTLB
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment